Don't worry - there will be plenty more pictures to come!!
2. Baby Shower - My first baby shower is today and I am beyond excited!! Two of my best friends from high school (maybe a little before) are throwing it and I have no idea what to expect! Being the crazy party planner that I am, it feels so weird to be going to a party for ME, well for baby A, and have no control!! After the shower, I will post pics, because I know it is going to be fabulous!
3. Baby Clothes - I have a clothes problem. I can't help it. And now, Baby A has a clothes problem! It is so hard not to buy her things every now and then (maybe daily). It is all just so cute! When I was in Seattle, Lauren Alexandra (one of my favorite baby boutiques) was having a "Flash Sale" where everything in the store was 50% for two hours. So I text my sweet husband to ask him to go up and pick her out an outfit.....several hours later, I got the picture of the receipt and this photo:
5. Kick boxer - I will probably say this every week, but it NEVER gets old feeling my baby move. It is the coolest thing ever! I am convinced she is a little kick boxer though, because when she is awake, the girl is active!
6. Doctor - I went to the doctor this week and it is so funny how much I look forward to going to my appointments. I had a long list of questions this time and my very sweet doctor was so patient with answering all of them. I am convinced that I have the best doctor ever. Seriously, I couldn't have found a better doc and even though he probably thinks I am crazy sometimes, he handles it very well.
7. Just Keep Swimming - I won't bore or gross you out with all of my pregnancy "side effects" but there are a few. Two of them (that aren't that weird) are tailbone pain and a pain in my middle back, when I sit too long. The flight to and from Seattle was pretty brutal because of these pains. So when discussing them with my doctor, he told me to get a massage and the best one yet....GO TO THE POOL!! He said swimming or just being in the water, is one of the best things I can do for my bones and joints. Now those are doctors orders that I can listen to!! So the pool opens on Friday and you can guess where I will be!